Kitchener's 2nd Annual Coop Tour
The 2nd Annual Coop Tour is almost here! On Saturday, April 21, 2018 owner's of backyard hens in Kitchener will once again open up their backyards to the public between the hours of 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. to answer questions about their coops and backyard hens! This event is free and will run rain or shine! You don't have to sign up, nor do you have to go to every coop! Pick the ones you want to visit and drop by during the specified hours. Feel free to ask as many questions as our hosts are proud of their work and are happy to share both their knowledge and experience!
Please remember that this event is 100% volunteer run! Our thanks to participating owners for opening up their backyards!
Please click here for a Google map showing this years participating coops! - Please be sure to check back on the day of the tour to confirm there have been no changes!
Coop Tour Hints:
- Please do not bring any dogs or other pets on the tour.
- Please refrain from visiting coops outside the tour hours.
- Do not chase, taunt, feed of handle any birds or other pets on the coop owner's property.
- Be considerate of our neighbours. Park all vehicles on the street. Please do not block driveways.
- Please supervise your children at all times.